Here is a list of events so far for August. I'm sure there will be much more to add once I get school calendars for the girls and for Bryce.
August 1st: My Mom's birthday
August 1st: Dakota and Jordan have bible school
August 2nd: Dakota and Jordan have bible school
August 3rd: Dakota and Jordan have bible school
August 4th: Dakota and Jordan's bible school swimming party
August 6th: Dakota and Jordan have cheer class
August 8th: Dakota and Jordan have basketball camp
August 9th: Dakota and Jordan have basketball camp
August 10th: Dakota and Jordan have basketball camp
August 13th: Dakota and Jordan have cheer class
August 15th: Bryce starts school. A Senior this year - man I'm old!! lol
August 15th: Dakota and Jordan start school. 5th Grade this year!!
August 17th: Dakota and Jordan going to county fair with school
August 18th: Katie's Birthday Party
August 20th: Katie's Birthday
August 20th: Dakota and Jordan have cheer class
August 27th: Dakota and Jordan have cheer class
August 28th: Bryce's 17th Birthday
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment