Well, guess I'll be 38 tomorrow! Doesn't seem possible, I don't feel that old! lol I remember thinking that my Mom was old when she was this age.......now I'm there! lol
Ed and the girls are taking me to Amarillo tomorrow, gonna go shopping and try to find some new bedroom furniture. Then tomorrow night Colby and Becky are coming over for a cookout and margaritas!!
Things have been pretty good around here, the girls are staying busy in school. Cheer class it getting busy, getting ready for Cheerfest in Liberal in October. I have my 20th year class reunion coming up in a couple weeks. Haven't heard any news on what they have planned if anything though. Not sure if we'll go or not.
We did have one bad thing happen to our family recently. We lost Ed's Grandma Flo. We lost her on Saturday, August 25th. We know she's in a better place and she's very happy to be back with Grandpa, but we miss her very much. We traveled to Kansas City, MO on the 26th, had her funeral on the 27th and back home on the 28th. The girls chose not to go, as they didn't want to have to see her like that and that be there last memory of her. So, my Grandma Jordan came out and stayed with them while we were gone. Bryce did go with us, he also served as a pall bearer. He's really growing up into a wonderful young man and I'm so proud of him. We really enjoyed spending some time just us and him on the trip to KS City. He celebrated his 17th birthday on the 28th, I actually got to wake him up and give him 17 swats that morning! lol He's staying busy with football (he's manager again this year) and with working two jobs as well as helping my Dad out at his ranch and helping Tweeter out with her remodling projects.
That about catches everyone up on what's been going on with us. I'll try and do better about getting in more often to keep everyone updated!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment