CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's already December 1st!! Christmas is just right around the corner!!! I pretty much have all my Christmas shopping done!! Just a few stocking stuffers left to buy. I'm relieved to be done, I put it off for quite a while this year. I'm usually all done by Sept. or so!

Updates on the family:

Ed - staying busy with Nabors. He has been doing a little hunting, but not much. Has a big pheasant hunt planned for the weekend of the 18th, 19th and 20th. All the guys from Simon's (the place he used to work) are coming out and will be doing a guided hunt on the 19th and 20th - which they included Ed in. They told him he might not be an employee anymore, but he was still family!! :o) The 18th they are all coming to our house to shoot trap all day. Not sure who all will be staying with us - most will be staying in the hotel in Guymon, but I know Rick will stay with us and maybe Steve. Ed is looking forward to it!!

Bryce - loving his job with Terra!! He's staying busy. Just found out that he finally found a house to rent in Shattuck. He will be sharing this two bedroom house with a friend that he works with. He was pretty excited when I talked to him this morning. It will be nice for him to finally have a real place to stay and be able to unpack all his boxes that are in storage!!

Dakota and Jordan - they have their first basketball game this coming Wednesday. They are excited. They had a great Thanksgiving, as Jett (one of their best friends, who moved to Enid last summer) was back for a visit and they all got to go to the show and then Jett spent the night with the girls. They were thrilled to see her again. They are getting excited for Christmas. They both got parts in the Christmas play this year, so they have been busy studying for those. They went deer hunting but neither of them got one this year. They were a little disappointed, but not too bad!

Me - well, I'm staying busy with the normal household stuff and running the girls all over for basketball, gymnastics, ect.... Been to a couple craft shows with my best friend and have another one to go to this coming Saturday. I'm finally getting excited for Christmas. Got all my decorating done last Friday, and all my gifts are wrapped and under the tree!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful December!!!!

No comments: