Well, gotta brag on my girls a little more! lol I'm so proud of both of them!! Jordan made the cheerleading squad!!! She will be a cheerleader for the jr. high football team next year! She is pretty excited!! And Dakota was named Student of the month for February!!! How cool is that?? Both girls getting named student of the month their first year in Hooker!! :o)
The girls and I had a lot of fun in KS with my Mom. Grandma Margie went with us and we sure enjoyed the trip to and from getting to visit with her and just spend some time with her!! I'll treasure this trip forever!! Went shopping while we were there and had a lot of fun. Got a lot of projects to get busy on if this silly weather every straightens up!! I'm so anxious to get started on my flower beds now!!
I went off and forgot my camera, but the weather was pretty cold and drizzly while we were there, so we didn't really do too much other than shop and hang out in the house. Went ahead and brought the girls home with me Thursday instead of letting them stay until Sunday because we're supposed to get some bad weather tonight and tomorrow and I didn't want to chance it and have to try and meet half way on bad roads Sunday! lol
They go back to school on Monday and have a track meet on Thursday. I'll try and get some pics!!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your girls are so talented and sounds like they are doing great in school and their activities. Congratulations to both of them.
Post a Comment